Sunday, January 30, 2011

making a decision

OK, I usually don't follow through on certain things (e.g. quiting sugar, lemonade cleanse). But I want to try eating raw. I want to see what it does to my body. So, starting tomorrow, i will eat everything raw except for one meal (porbably the meal I eat with Jay). So my plan is to eat a raw breakfast (here are some ideas)
- apple, or banana, or orange
-vegetable juice
-green smoothie
Then for lunch, I will also eat something raw:
-salad
-nuts
-fruits
I have my dehidrated cookies and goji berries for snacks. And then for dinner I will eat something vegan (but probaly cooked) with Jay and the children. Sounds good. I will try this for 10 days. And I will write about it here : )

Sunday, today, was great. Heavenly Father helped me with my gospel doctrine class, and we got to go to our meeting in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment