Monday, January 17, 2011

Gabi's Birthday

Today was Gabi's Birthday. She is now 4 yo. She is such a blessing in my life and I love her so, so much. It was a wonderful day for all of us. I went to work at the Y and Gabi and Tiago played a lot with everyone else. Gabi had on a pink dress and looked adorable.
Then, at home she helped me make cup cakes, and decorate the house while we waited for her little friends to get here. When her friends arrived (there were 9 children total) they played in the backyard, I painted their nails, then we came inside and decorated cup cakes and ate them, after that we went to the park in our neighborhood and played on the slide and in the dirt, later we went back to the house to hit the pinata and get lots of candy. We then sang happy birthday to Gabi and to Lauren Passey who has the same birthday, and all the kids got a turn at blowing out the candles - this is a tradition that I hope to keep bc I know how it is, every little kid wants to blow candles whether it is her birthday or not. Max (Gabi's Prince) was here. He was the only boy. I love him and wouldn't mind a bit if Gabi stayed in touch with him all growing up and dated him and then married him : ) His parents are excellent too.
Gabi was very happy all day long, the kids all had fun and played well together, and now the children are in bed, the house is all cleaned up and I am very TIRED, but happy and thankful for all my blessings (Gabi being one of the main ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment