Tuesday, January 18, 2011

temptations....

I feel like eating a candy bar, but I haven't eaten anything with sugar in a little while and I want to stay completely away from it... I know that with Heavenly Father's help I can overcome my addiction to sugar. One day at a time. With Him I can do it. I'm going to brush my teeth and study the scriptures.
I love my little children by the way.
Tiago likes to bite anything when he gets excited, angry, sad, etc : ) we have his teeth mark on our entertainment center!!!! For real, we do!
Gabi today wanted me to put lotion on her hands because they were dry and then told me to also put lotion on her arms so that they don't get hairy like Burke's arms (that's her grandfather)!!!! She cracks me up. The other day she told, "Mama, when I get bigger I will drive to the store to buy things." She is sooo funny.
My Zumba class at curves went really well today. The ladies are so sweet and they love me. I try to make it really fun and full of energy for them. I'm so glad I'm having this opportunity to teach Zumba there (plus they pay well).
Jay is at school right now, studying for a test. I love him. I hope Heavenly Father helps us to stay together for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment