Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am thankful for:

A few months ago I was part of a program where I had to send an email to another person everyday. In the message I had to list things that I was grateful for. I told myself that I had to list at least 7 things everyday. There were days when it was hard to come up with so many things to be thankful for, but overall it was quite amazing the effect it had on me. I became so much more aware of all my blessings. Plus the day always ended on a positive note because I would recall all the good things that had happened to me that day.
A few weeks ago I received a blessing of comfort and in it the Lord told me to keep in mind everything that I do have instead of focusing on what I lack. I was also told to keep serving everyone around me and that as I serve the same type of blessings will come back to me. I know that this is true.
Anyway, so I thought it would be good to write down daily things that I am thankful for and that show Heavenly Father's hand in my life.
Today I am thankful for:
-my body and how it works/functions so well. I went to a body sculpt class this morning...I can move, jump, jam to music, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment