Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm a bit tired

I'm trying to get ready for a marathon in October, a 15 K (9miles) in Feb. and a warrior dash (http://www.warriordash.com/register2011_arizona.php ) in April. I am also teaching Zumba classes at Curves twice a week and at the Mesa YMCA on Saturdays.
I want to feel fit, feel energetic and healthy but today I had to drag myself to the gym to do Body Pum. I just didn't feel like moving : )  I'm glad that I went though. I feel better about myself.
I have a body bug that J gave me for Christmas (he totally surprised me) and it says that I have burned 2400 calories today!!!!!!!!!!! Viva!!!!!!!!!!
I read a talk about repentance this morning and I feel like Heavenly Father totally blessed me with a wonderful rest of the day. The kids and I played in the backyard all morning. The kids got all dirty in the mud, but I didn't stress about it and just let them have fun, I raked the leaves (that felt soooo good) and planted more seeds (kale, carrots and green peas), I also fixed my tomato plants, etc.
I need to make an appointment to talk to the Bishop... so that I can move to step 6.
I love my Father, my husband, my children and my family. Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with so much.
Love,

NInhas
PS- something funny... Gabi now repeats everything that she hears so she's been saying things like:
"Keep an eye on Tiago for my Mama." or "You look so good Mama, you look so young!" and "Tiago you are not being a very nice boy today, look at my hand, I am saying no no"

No comments:

Post a Comment