Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday, 8th day Raw!

Today was a great day. Church was inspiring, and we got to talk to our family in ID, Port. and England.
I had a delicious green smoothie with collard greens from my garden, pineapple, mint (also from our garden), banana and water. For dinner I asked J if he would like to join me on a totally raw dinner and he gladly said yes : )
Sooooo, we had the most delicious Raw Tacos, with raw cinnamon rolls. The children joined us and loved all the raw food (they always do). Oh, and I'm not sure if I've mentioned that the flax seed crackers I made came out super duper yummy (garlic, cilantro flavor).

I'm thankful for the help Father gave us during nursery... it's not my favorite calling, but I'm learning lots of good things from it.

I've been feeling at peace with myself. Something that didn't happen when I was eating cooked food. And again, I'm not feeling deprived at all. Cool.

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment