Thursday, October 13, 2011

5th Day!

I did it. I ate 100% raw food all day long. I'm still amazed at how this is going. I honestly didn't think it would be as easy as it has been.
Yesterday I think I went through a bit of an emotional detox. I'm not gonna go into details, I'll just say it was an emotional day.
Today, everything went pretty well, and pretty normal.
I ate:
-green smoothie (kale, pineapple, banana, chia seeds, water)
-raw tacos (delicious and amazing and super easy to prepare actually)
-dehydrated bananas & pineapple)
-home grown watermelon
I need to go to bed. I'm feeling tired. In fact, I'm quite disappointed that I haven't felt the amazing energy that everyone talks about when they go raw. I'm not going to quit just because I'm not seeing results, but it is...sad, frustrating, and intriguing.
Oh, and my foot still hurts... but we'll see, after all it's only been 5 days.
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment