Tuesday, October 11, 2011

3rd Day!!!

It's the end of the 3rd day and all is well : )
I'm so happy that Heavenly Father is helping me with this. I truly could not do it on my own.
This evening I had a meeting at church and as the meeting was coming to an end I thought about swinging by Fry's and buying a chocolate bar!!!! Can you believe it? I haven't even had a regular chocolate bar in ages!
Anyway, I said a prayer and I told myself that the day was almost over... I could finish it raw.  And so I did.
Today I made the most delicious, amazing, fantastic raw coconut candy. It has coconut, maca, lucuma, coconut oil, a bit of agave and gogi berries (ground into powder). It tastes so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gabi tasted it and she said that we should let all our friends taste it because they would love my raw food.
She's a cutie. Today she also tasted some algae and she liked it. I told her that raw foods taste really good and are really good for our bodies and she agreed.
Yesterday when we went to whole foods market I was commenting aloud that I didn't want to buy any  nut butters with sugar added to them... and then out of nowhere she says: that's right we are a porcucheese family and we don't eat sugar, because porcucheese families eat only healthy things and sugar is not good!
Isn't she the BEST????? I love her.

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment