Monday, October 10, 2011

How it's going so far!!!

So, it was fast Sunday and I decided to start my raw food challenge after my fast. I was nervous because we had a couple of friends over for dinner, and I made a delicious meal but I was not planning on eating any of it (except for the salad). Now, my problem was not in not eating the meal I had prepared... I just wasn't ready for my friends to ask me why on earth I wasn't eating anything but the salad. I didn't know how to explain to them all my 1000 reasons to do this and I was not ready for any type of negative criticism (I'm not sure that they would have been negative about it, but I also didn't want to find out).
Well, to my own surprise nobody noticed that all I ate was salad. It was a wonderful evening and I was able to eat only raw foods after breaking my fast.
This is what I ate that 1st day:
-juice of apple, celery, carrot and lemon
-nuts
-salad
-dates

My second day (Monday, aka Today!) is going well so far ; )  This is what I've eaten today:
-steel cut oats soaked overnight with spoon full of raw almond butter, cacau pouder and a little agave
-flax seed crackers
-a really yucky raw broccoli soup

Yeah, I'm feeling well and hope Heavenly Father will keep helping me with this. I'll write later about what I want to get out of this raw food challenge.
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment