Thursday, December 30, 2010

You either go through the desert or when it rains it pours

I went SEVERAL months wanting to work, trying to start a day care business at home, trying to work at the YMCA, or find some way of earning an income... and NOTHING. Nothing!
Today, I work at the YMCA about 3 days a week, I started teaching Zumba at Curves, the Mesa Y wants me to teach Z on sat. and Curves wants me to teach Z on mon. tues. wed. thurs. and sat. And I just got a phone call from a neighbor asking me if I wanted to watch their little baby girl twice a week (they would pay me). So now I have all these opportunites to earn an income, but it's too much and I can't take them all... I wish I could... I love making money (and then saving it all : ). But as a full time mother and trying to support my husband with his schedule in school I just can't take on all of it.
It's funny though - I either have nothing or I have so much that I must choose and say no to some of the opportunities that come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment