Saturday, December 25, 2010

trying to figure out life

I love being alive and I'm so happy to be married to my best friend - Jay. Gabi just came in to our bedroom... being a parent is a lot of work, but I do love my children. Dear blog, I'm not sure that I want to make this a public blog, mainly because I'd actually like to use it as a journal... so... we'll see if I tell anyone about this blog or not...
Anyway, I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. We got to know Brian and Lindsey (Max and Lilly's parents) better. We ate dinner with them on Christmas eve and on Christmas day we went caroling to a rest home and then invited them to come hang out at our house. Our kids play really well together - that makes it easy : )
My husband, as always, gave me incredible gifts. He is SOOOOO GOOD at giving gifts. Really, he's the BEST. He just pays attention to what people like or want and remembers everything for special occasions such as Christmas or Birthday or anniversaries. He had already given me a BIG present and I told him not to give me anything else... but he still did...
Gabi got a bike and Tiago got a tricycle. They were both so excited about it that they kept wanting to ride their bikes inside the house (just on our tile floor and on our carpet).
Anyway, it was a wonderful Christmas, and I'm glad that we were able to continue with our little tradition (that we started last year) of caroling at a rest home with friends.
I love my Father in Heaven. He is very kind to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment