Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mosiah 4:27 And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.

"I have a new project" she wrote, 'one chapter a day from each of the standard works. I have been on it for 4 days and am only 3 days behind. Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried." - Sis. Hinckley (Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley's wife)
This is my attitude toward life now a days. More often than not we're just too hard on ourselves.


So, I really meant to write down a list of things I'm thankful for every day and to write about my daily meditation... then I went on vacation, wasn't around a computer... and didn't do it (I kept up with meditation). For a little bit I felt like a looser for not being able to keep my commitment.... and then... I disregarded those feelings and told myself: It's fine, it's totally OK! Who cares anyway? I am grateful and I have been giving my "gratitude list" to my Father in Heaven daily - THAT's what counts.
Life is great! 



"Age is no longer the primary factor that determines where you are on the map.
Life is now less about how old you are and more about when you decide to live... Regardless of your age or station in life, it all comes down to one simple truth:
you just have to start."

No comments:

Post a Comment