Saturday, August 31, 2013

Marie Forleo - a great gal

So many times I have so many different things, thoughts, emotions, ideas, projects, dreams, and goals going through my head that it's hard to express it, put it in words or try to explain it to others. Not just that, but my 'fear' or being judged harshly or criticized by other (who cannot see what's in my heart) has always kind of paralyzed me.
I know I have a mission in this life. I know it involves more than just motherhood. I know it's something bright, fun, inspiring and beautiful. I need to move forward and to take the steps that I'm supposed and meant to take. And instead of thinking: "I need to be brave"; I'll say: "I am brave, and I have all I need to get going with my mission.
Marie Forleo is a really cool lady that inspires LOTS of people, and in one interview she mentioned the following:

What are your top three career advice tips?
1. Outrageous success comes from thinking different, being different and having the confidence to always do what feels right in your heart.
2. Stay on your hustle & have patience. Focus on long-term success not a short-term ego trip.
3. Remember that nothing has meaning except for the meaning you give to it. Why not interpret everything as a gift?


Life is wonderful. I love and I am loved.

Ciao
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment