Sunday, March 24, 2013

We all need eachother.

In fact, I've been reading this cool book about ways to 'win' with people and the author shares a whole chapter on making others feel needed. He writes that we should let other people know we need them. "Leaders can become great only when they realize that they are the ones who need people" and "asking others for help is a great way to make them feel like a million bucks" aka making others feel needed in your life is a wonderful way to add value to them.


Question for you: "Every individual's fate is tied to that of many others." Do you agree? Why, or why not?

2 comments:

  1. I agree.I feel that we grow closer to others when we are open to our need.In return those who helps us feel comfortable to ask us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree because we are Heavenly Fathers instruments I know he uses those around us to help us in ways that he needs us to! I love the thought that I may know someone because I am supposed to serve them in some way

    ReplyDelete