Friday, February 4, 2011

my day

My experience with eating mostly raw foods is going well. I have been craving cooked food. Nothing unhealthy, just stuff like rice, or something else heated. It's cold and no matter how much fruit I have in my kitchen I still feel like eating worm things, not cold vegetables. I've been making sure that my breakfast is something healthy (today it was the juice of 3 small oranges, 3 celery stems and one cucumber - all organic). But then for lunch I had rice. I feel like Heavenly Father is pleased with my diet. He knows that I want to be healthy, and that I desire the energy to play with my children and to exercise.
I've been watching some mormon messages (short videos on the net) and I've been uplifted by them.
I also did what Barbara asked me to do - study the BM first thing in the day. This is good. I read 2 Nephi 4 and felt the Spirit teaching me. I love my Father in Heaven and His Son - Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment