Monday, September 22, 2014

today...

I'm glad that i am healthy, that my kids are healthy too.  I am suffering from allergies, but I think it's related to the fact that I've been eating too much white flour products and dairy (in the form of cheese and some yogurt). I have a strong feeling that if I cut these out of my diet my allergies will disappear.
I'm glad that I got to help Nina with Spanish today. We had our first tutoring session.
Im thanful that we had a great FHE talking about the commandments and that Haylee and Bryce came to join us.
I am glad that I was able to do the dishes, get the kitchen cleaned up, do a lot of laundry and get the clothes sorted out. My kids were awesome and helped me hand up all of their clothes. They are wonderful and  I love them so much - but it is hard to deal with all the whining and the complaining too at times.
I want to pay more attention to Lucas as he is home alone with me.
I know that Father is aware of me. I know He loves me.
I'm thankful that I got to read the BM and listen to a general conference talk.
I'm trying to find a little side job so I can make some extra money from home.
I also want to practice and learn first of all, the aroma touch therapy massage and bless other people with it. I should set a goal to learn it and massage 5 people by the end of October.
I'm so happy that Happy is with our family. He is such a good doggie and he does make me feel loved. He follows me everywhere. He likes to show his affection toward me.
I'm thankful that we have such a nice and comfortable home. I'm thankful that God guided us to this house, I love our neighbors, love our new friends, love our ward, love the park by our house, love our location.
I'm thankful that my children are learning well and fast at school. I'm so thankful that they have wonderful teachers who care and who know what they are doing. So thankful for them.
Today i ate healthy. I'm thankful that I'm learning to respect my body and that little by little I can nourish it and develop my spiritual gifts as my body feels and looks cleaner.
Life is good.
Thank You Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment