Saturday, October 27, 2012

Your words and thoughts have physical power - Will Smith



Good stuff! Really good stuff. I just love it when I find other people who are passionate about  whatever it is that they want to pursuit. I love hearing about things that are and have been in my subconscious because in a way it materializes my thoughts, it puts a voice on them.
I know who I am and it is such a breath of fresh air to find other people who know who they are (whether or not it coincides with my beliefs).
There is a purpose for life.
There is a reason behind what happens to us, for us, at us, around us.
There is a huge universe, an infinite universe... and even though we are tiny, even though we are one, just one, each of us; we ARE. We matter. And we MAKE A DIFFERENCE. We act and as we act we create reactions, effects.
I love it how Will explains the difference between talent and skill. We create who we end up being. A person isn't born successful, or happy, or lucky... I really DISLIKE (want to avoid saying hate) it when people use the excuse: "I'm just not a smart person (or lucky, or thin, or happy, or good at...). Whatever!!!!! YOU are whatever you make of yourself!!! If you think you're not ----- then WORK on becoming -----. Work on it, train, read about it, practice it, learn it but don't just sit on your butt feeling sad for yourself and using the excuse: "I was born this way".
Focus on what  you want and then WORK to get it. And by the way, don't wait for, or expect encouragement from others. Just find the encouragement you need inside yourself. Or, if you're like me, find it inside of yourself and find it in your Heavenly Father - the one who created you knows who you are and wants you to become THE BEST you can be.
Life    is    good.

Thank you Julia Holt, for sharing this video - you tend to share things on FB that I really like : )
Funny side note: I didn't mean to post the video twice, but I've tried to delete the second one and nothing is working, so, hey, I get the SAME cool video on ONE post TWICE! : )




No comments:

Post a Comment